Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What i hearted in 2009



  1. Cthulhu. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, this octopus does.
  2. Bar Loose. I doubt this will change in the New Year.
  3. Interrailing. Seriously the best way to travel and see places.
  4. Summer. Simply. Hot days in Koffari, picnics, festivals, all-day drinking...
  5. Ihmistulva. The coolest thing i've ever done.
  6. My kitchen table and chairs. Who knew it would be turquoise vinyl diner furniture that stole my heart.
  7. New York. It's where i'm living in my head.
  8. Really awesome food blogs. Discovered lots of new ones, like this one.
  9. City and Colour. I don’t know what it is, but these melancholy boys always do it for me.
  10. My friends. Scattered all over the world, this year would not have rocked if it weren’t for all of you. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
     
    Creative Commons Lisenssi
    Tämän teosteoksen käyttöoikeutta koskee Creative Commons Nimeä 1.0 Suomi-lisenssi.